- Are you an international organization seeking Joint Commission International Accreditation?
- Are you interested in becoming more competitive to attract more patients with the highest quality standards in your region and markets?
- Are you ready to provide care for US-based citizens with care subsidized by Medicare and North American healthcare insurance companies?
- Are you ready to educate, train and coach your medical and administrative teams to achieve great patient experiences and treatment outcomes?
- Are you ready for 21st century success?
We provide consulting services that solve even the most complex challenges, moving projects forward with sustainable strategies around The Joint Commission standards and certification, specifically as they can be applied by international organizations.
IQ Care was founded by Dr. Suzanne Falla. To learn more visit her website and blog here.
Sonia V. Casiano
The Joint Commission’s Mission: To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
Our health care accreditation and regulatory consulting services are designed to enable organizations to pool their resources, capitalize on their strengths and seize opportunities.
Our team specializes in health care accreditation and regulatory consulting services by providing mock survey, on-site survey support, assistance with the post-survey process. We provide health-care accreditation and regulatory consulting service to a variety of organizations through:
- Joint Commission and Joint Commission International Strategies and Services
- Education, training and mock surveys
- Post survey assessments and recommendations
- Program development and management
- Onsite survey preparedness
- Continuous accreditation training and testing
- Leadership coaching
- Patient experience programs and measurements
- Patient safety programs and measurements
- Customized programs including disease-specific
- Marketing programs for succeeding in competitive markets
- Software and systems assessments and recommendations
- Human factors consulting
Our seasoned consulting team provides customized, personalized professional assessments, guidance and hands-on colaboration to help improve healthcare quality and compliance outcomes.
We implement cultural changes to ensure continuous, sustainable improvements.
Our Patient Safety and Quality Program Aims To:
- Take healthcare organizations on the journey to become a High Reliability Organization (HRO) by implementing an evidence-based, systematic approach to patient safety and quality care.
- Improve healthcare efficiency and value by implementing a system and culture that consistently provides high-quality, respectful care by engaging patients and families.
- Reduce preventable harm
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Reduce waste in health care delivery
- Eliminate medical errors and complications of care
- Associate for Process Improvement (API) training
- Dramatic Performance Improvement (DPI) training
- Lean Six Sigma Healthcare training
- Clinincal and patient-reported outcome enhancement training
- Patient and family-centered care training
- HCAHPS improvement training
- Preparation for MAGNET status
09 OCTOBER, 2018 Medical Tourism and Travel: A Movement In this 2017 study published by the Medical Tourism Association (MTA), this non-profit association shared the latest trends associated with traveling internationally for quality medical care. The methodology...
100 Years of Innovation and Compassion: The United Home in New Rochelle and the Power of Beauty in Healing
29 SEPTEMBER, 2018 Aging Gracefully: A Portrait in Living a Beautiful Life at the End of Life Throughout our lives, we are drawn to beautiful places and peaceful landscapes. We find meaning in meadows and forests, expression in murals and museums, and comfort and...